giovedì 28 agosto 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Teddy

August is flying away, but I can't forget this is Teddy's second birthday.
My little Teddy Bear has become to me such a lovely voice to tell London daily life with different eyes, different dimensions, different points of view, it's not that easy to consider things through the eyes of a little pet! However it's funny and delicate at the same time and, even when life gets busy, I want to find some time for Teddy.
London is such an amazing city there would be something to talk about every day, it's a real door on the world, be sure that whatever happens on hearth you will touch and experience a part of it in London. And that's basically the main reason why I love this city so much.




So happy birthday Teddy, with the purpose of experiencing, having fun, discovering, developing, creating, enjoying new talents and pleasures, taking the best side of life. That is what I wish to all those who will see these pages, by chance or interest.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento