sabato 1 febbraio 2014

Simply Hampton Court

It's not easy. At all. It's one of my favourite places and I have so many pics that I don't know which to select for a post.







Hampton Court is magnificient, in the very west area of London it welcomes you with its wonderful gardens, that seem to come out from a fairy tale. The trees look like enormous mushrooms indeed and I love wandering around, thinking to my friend-bears and family, wishing they could see such a magnificient place with me.


I really suggest you to have a look to the website, for informations, history and visit planning: http://www.hrp.org.uk/HamptonCourtPalace/


Non è facile. Per niente. E' uno dei miei posti preferiti e ho così tante immagini che non so quali scegliere!
Hampton Court è magnifica, nell'area più a Ovest di Londra ti accoglie con i suoi giardini meravigliosi, che sembrano essere usciti da una fiaba.

Gli alberi appaiono come enormi funghi e adoro girarci intorno, pensando ai miei amici orsetti e alla mia famiglia, che sarebbe bello avere qui per mostrare loro questo posto magnifico.
Suggerisco vivamente di dare un'occhiata al sito per informazioni, storia del luogo e piano visite: http://www.hrp.org.uk/HamptonCourtPalace/



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento