domenica 26 gennaio 2014

Meet me at Sweet Couture

Sweet Couture Cake Boutique... one of my favourite places in London. I have already mentioned it in another post in the past but now I want to focus on it.
 Well, this is the one I have chosen to buy the cupcakes for my first birthday in London and Sweet Couture has become sweet memory! 
caramel, red velvet & triple chocolate cupcake
I am a demanding bear in certain occasions, even more if we are talking about celebrations! 
So I really like this cute little corner just 3 minutes from Covent Garden going to Leicester Square. It's warm and you will find a lot of different fantastic cupcakes.
What I love most is the perfect balance I find in the butter frosting: it does not hyde the flavour of the cupcake, it simply matches it and improves it. It's deliciously perfect!
Do you want to have a look to the website? Here you go: http://www.sweetcouture.co.uk/sweetcouture/about.html

Sweet Couture Cake Boutique... uno dei miei posti preferiti a Londra. Ne ho già parlato in un post precedente ma voglio approfondire stavolta.
Ebbene, questo l'ho scelto per il primo compleanno che ho passato qui ed è diventato un dolce ricordo!
Io sono un orsetto esigente a volte, specialmente se si tratta di festeggiamenti!
Adoro questo piccolo angolino a 3 minuti da Covent Garden andando verso Leicester Square. E' accogliente, caldo e ci troverete un sacco di cupcakes tutti diversi.
Ciò che amo di più è il perfetto equilibrio che trovo nella copertura alla crema di burro: non nasconde il sapore del cupcakes, ma si sposa perfettamente e lo valorizza. Deliziosamente perfetto!
Volete dare un'occhiata al sito? Eccolo qui: http://www.sweetcouture.co.uk/sweetcouture/about.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento